Nub's Nob Skiing & Snowboarding
Since 1958, Nub's Nob has been doing what it does best: providing a great family place to ski and place. Today, Nub's Nob offers 53 ski slopes and trails on three separate peaks, friendly staff, fresh homemade food, an award winning lodge and a decorated snow making and snow grooming crew.
Located just outside Harbor Springs in the "ski valley" with Boyne Highlands just across the valley, Nub's Nob provides first class and friendly skier in a spectacular setting.
Fun? You bet! With a free beginner's area, first time skiers can practice with confidence. A ski school, ski rentals, childcare, NASTAR, ski league events, night skiing, cross country ski trails (included a loop with lights for night skiing), snowboard and terrain park--what else do you need?
The ski lodge serves up great food by the fireplace. Sip a hot coffee or step into the bar and watch the skiers zip down the hills in front of you.
Snow making--spectacular snow making--means you can be on the hills early in the season. If you live outside of Northern Michigan and don't see snow in your backyard during the winter, there is always snow at Nub's Nob! Northern Michigan skiing at its best!
Nub's Nob lift ticket prices can be found here: Ski Rates
500 Nub's Nob Rd
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
More Northern Michigan Winter Info...
- Cross Country Ski Series at Nub's Nob
- Ski, Board, Snow Conditions Up North
- Winter Fun Up North!
- Winter Activities for Kids & Families
- Sledding and Ice Skating in Northern Michigan
- Skiing and Snowboarding in Northern Michigan
- Cross Country Ski Trails in Northern Michigan
- Boyne Mountain Skiing & Boarding, Boyne Falls in Northern Michigan
- Ski and Snowboard at Boyne Highlands in Harbor Springs
- Nub's Nob Skiing & Snowboarding
Uniquely Harbor Springs...
- 10 Top Attractions in Harbor Springs
- M-119 Tunnel of Trees from Harbor Springs to Cross Village
- Harbor Springs History Museum
- Thorne Swift Nature Preserve
- The Andrew J. Blackbird Museum
- Harbor Springs Art Galleries Entice Art Lovers
- The Little Traverse Lighthouse on Harbor Point
- Business Properties Available in Harbor Springs
- Travel Information for Harbor Springs in Northern Michigan
- Little Traverse Conservancy
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in Northern Michigan:
Harbor Springs, Michigan -- Harbor Springs is the place to try new things! Rent a bike or a kayak, go snow tubing, attend a concert or an art fair, or play a round of golf with friends.
Petoskey -- There's so much to do in Petoskey from the Bear River Valley Recreation Area, to Petoskey State Park, to biking, golfing, hiking, and more.
Charlevoix, Michigan -- Visiting Charlevoix in Northern Michigan is a fun-filled vacation with great beaches, boating, skiing, fishing and year 'round family fun.
Things to Do in Boyne City, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like Boyne City in Northern Michigan with camping, boating, skiing, year 'round outdoor activities, and of course, the morel mushroom!
Lots of Activities in Mackinaw City, Michigan -- Explore Mackinaw City in Northern Michigan for history, the International Dark Sky Park, and outdoor activities.
Mackinac Island -- Take a step back in time and find lots of things to do when you visit Mackinac Island by horseback or bike--no cars allowed!
Northern Michigan Activities & Things to Do -- Northern Michigan offers many fun things to do for the entire family whatever the season, whatever the reason!