Visit Boyne City--Four Seasons of Beauty & Fun in Northern Michigan
Nestled along Lake Charlevoix, Boyne City is a gem in Northern Michigan's crown of jewels. This growing, bustling city has it all: music, art, fun, outdoor activities, dining, shopping, biking, skiing, and more.
With 3,500 year 'round residents that swells to many times that size in the summer months, Boyne City's charm is enticing. The energy in Boyne City is exciting: new businesses and restaurants, a bustling farmer's market that draws vendors and shoppers from around Northern Michigan, SOBO--South Boyne's art district, street music in the summer, the Morel Festival, car show, drag races, and more.
Read about the Morel Festival, happening every May in Boyne City.
The great outdoors surrounds Boyne City. Nearby Young State Park on Lake Charlevoix has many amenities and year 'round activities. Love to ski? Boyne Mountain is just a few minutes away. Golfer? Yes, Boyne City has golf! Ski in the winter, hunt for morels in the spring, sail on Lake Charlevoix in the summer, and golf surrounded by fabulous foliage in the fall.
Within www.VisitBoyneCityMichigan.com, you may explore places to shop,explore antiques and art galleries, dine, stay,and play. There is so much to see and do in Boyne City. We have great festivals such as our famous Morel Mushroom Festival and Harvest Festival. Throughout the summer months, Stroll the Streets brings music to downtown. From spring to fall and winter, too--Boyne City has it all!
More About Boyne City...
- Top 10 Boyne City Attractions
- Boyne City Michigan Travel Information
- Boyne City Outdoor Activities
- Visit Young State Park on Lake Charlevoix Near Boyne City
- Ride the Breezeway Scenic Highway Between Atwood & Boyne Falls
- Visit Boyne City--Four Seasons of Beauty & Fun in Northern Michigan
- Zip Line Adventures in Northern Michigan
- Chocolate Covered Boyne
- Boyne Mountain Skiing & Boarding, Boyne Falls in Northern Michigan
- Earlier Than the Bird in Boyne City
- Cross Country Skiing in Charlevoix & Boyne City